The difference between Body Oil and Body Lotion: Which to use?
Body oil and body lotion are both used for moisturising hydrating and nourishing the skin. However they have optimal skincare benefits due to the variation of active science.
Oils are used to help to reintroduce lost moisture back into the skin, for example after you cleanse or exfoliate. Oils retain the skins moisture levels by absorbing the nutrients to hydrate and nourish the skin.
Lotions offer a variety of skincare benefits to hydrate whilst also helping to support the skin by targeting specific concerns.
Body Oil Benefits
As well as feeling hydrated and luxurious, our AMRA Body Oils are designed to combat skincare concerns with our unique bioactive technology whilst also:
- Nourishing and hydrating the skin
- Toning and firming the skin
- Protecting the skin from free radicals
- Improving the skins barrier function
- Regulation of sebum production
To apply a body oil our AMRA expert, recommends to apply in an upward motion to cleansed and dry skin, either in the morning or the evening as a optimal hydration treatment.
Body Lotion Benefits
- Body Lotion is a must- have for dry skin, to hydrate and nourish
- Body Oils would penetrate better as thinner, however can say- Encapsulates the skin to optimise skins hydration levels.
AMRA Body Oils
Collating luxury with active, precious ingredients, our body oils use only the worlds finest of ingredients to curate a world class formulation.
Discover our collection of AMRA Body Oils:
- Platinum Firming Body Lotion - Dipeptide & wrinkle smoothing technology ensures firmness throughout each layer. Whilst Vitamin B3 helps to nourish and hydrate, whilst also protecting the skin from UV damage.
- AMRA For Men Body Oil – Scientifically engineered to include a powerful blend of actives including Platinum, Volcanic Rock, Meteorite and Cellactiv8. Perfect for hydrating, toning and firming.
- Diamond Illuminating Body Oil – Diamond Illuminating Body Oil has been formulated to illuminate and hydrate your skin. It fights free radicals and UV damage throughout the day with key active ingredients, and is perfect for city living.
Do you have a most-treasured AMRA body oil? Do you prefer Body Oil or Body Lotion?